Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Birthday Giveaway!


Hello & good morning!


I'm really excited to tell you TWO things today!  One: I've been able to check out the new fall line for Noonday & oh  my goodness!  Everything is amazing!  It debuts to the public at the end of this month & you are not gonna wanna miss out!  and Two: John's 1st birthday is next Thursday!  I cannot believe how fast time has flown by.  I cannot believe how much he has changed...or how much Matthew & I have changed this past year!  We are blessed!


So in honor of two of my favorite things, Noonday & my son (in no particular order of favorites, obvi), I am doing a giveaway to ONE OF YOU!  I hope this gives you a chance to really check out the Noonday collection...the first time I ever really did is when I won a Noonday giftcard myself!  And I've been hooked ever since!  I also hope this blesses you in a fun way & you enjoy doing a little shopping on me!  You can enter below and just FYI...I won't always make you jump through hoops to win a giveaway.  But, I would love if you followed this blog because I'm not just going to be doing a giveaway this month...but next month, too!  And the month after that, and the month after that!...Next month I'll be doing a giveaway to help out  a friend & her family bring their third child home via international adoption!  So, make sure to check back!

And good luck!  The winner will be announced next Thursday, August 15th...John's 1st Birthday!!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


 

12 comments:

  1. Ooh - maybe those gorgeous bengali earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea towels and the jewelery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute choices! I love the stuffed animals, tea towels, and so many necklaces! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the circles forever bracelet! it reminds me of the tattoo I have representing my husband and I and the space left for the littles who are to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love so many items but I think my favorite was the Kampala with Love Necklace, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you Ashley and love what you are doing with Noonday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love EVERYTHING but I really love the two coins necklace that was made in Ethiopia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love EVERYTHING but I would definitely get the two coins necklace that was made in Ethiopia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think i would totally get a scarf! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm an ambassador from the OC too! So nice to meet you through your blog. I would get the bone carved earrings!

    ReplyDelete