It's simple...you know that we are here to let the whole world know who Jesus is & to preach the Gospel & no only to preach..but to live it out loud. How can we do that? Do something about these issues! But you may be all like "Oh, Ashley! I don't really want to adopt! How can I stop the orphan crisis?"
Well, friend...let me tell you something, you can change the world without adopting! And maybe you can't change the whole world & I'm pretty sure if you did, it would just get messed up again...but you can change the world for one, or some...and you can make changes that will follow you into eternity... There are so many ways, but instead of me listing ways & resources, I'd like to direct you to two of my favorite blogs. Wynne & Chantel are amazing & have compiled lists & blogs & all kinds of resources for you.
Check out Wynne's blog HERE
Check out Chantel's blog HERE
I pray that you are called to action & live the Gospel out loud!

I've loved this series Ashley, thank you so much for sharing it. I can't wait to see how God uses you to love on orphans on your trip to Africa!
ReplyDelete