I'm pretty excited, friends! I am halfway to having my entire trip to Africa fully funded! So many have already given so generously...but still I find more & more people who are excited to help in any way. In the next few days I am going to have awesome ways for you to help me get to Africa to love orphans for TEN DAYS and your financial assistance comes by the way of SHOPPING!!!
I am currently a missions trip affiliate with an amazing store called Once Was Lost & every purchase you make 50% of the proceeds are given to my trip! When you check out all you have to do is leave my name (ASHLEY O'BRIEN) in the "Notes to Seller" box & I will be blessed by your purchase! Check the store out using the button below...and FYI...here are some of my favorite products from the shop:



Ashley,
ReplyDeleteI have a fundraising idea I'd like to share with you. Could you email me at mlee@coupaide.com?
Thanks!
Matthew Lee