After a few fundraisers, a number of generous donations & some babysitting money of my own...I have so far raised $1,600 toward my trip. This means that I am now only $2,000 away from my goal. I cannot believe how in a month and a half I am so close to getting there! My God is not a God who is burdened by deadlines and time limits. He is limitless....and that's an important thing to remember.
So, I am going to boldly ask you to help send me. Most importantly, I ask for your prayers. For faith, for travel mercies, & for provisions but I also ask that you help by providing. Your money is not going towards a trip to fulfill my desire to see the world or have a vacation or getaway. Every dollar donated is going to help send me & a team of others to bless the people of Uganda & Ethiopia. We are going to share the love of Jesus, show the love of Jesus & be His hands & feet. There are a number of ways that you can give toward my trip. The first is to donate. You can do that by clicking the DONATE BUTTON below.
Or maybe you really love shopping fair trade? Then feel free to shop Once Was Lost! There are some beautiful items you can purchase here & 50% of every purchase made goes toward my trip as well! All you have to do is type in my name on "Notes to Seller" at checkout & bada-bing bada-boom...Your shopping has become a blessing!
Clothes & jewels not really your thing right now? Me either...just kidding. But, you can also buy some sweet treats from an amazing shop called Paradise Sweets!!! The beautiful woman behind the shop is not currently taking orders in her Etsy shop but she has so graciously agreed to bless my trip with her delicious talents!
You can purchase these in increments of six. So 6 cookies, 12 cookies, 18 cookies, etc. And, if you can allow me to give you a tip. Six are not enough! These are the kinds of cookies you share!!! To make this easy on you...if you'd like to order these cookies you can either email me at Ashleyobrien129@yahoo.com or leave a comment below with the email address you use for PayPal and the amount you'd like order! I will invoice you & as soon as you have paid I will send in your order to be baked fresh!
6 Africa cookies- $25.00
12 Africa cookies- 45.00
18 Africa cookies-$65.00
Shipping-$4.00
Local delivery-FREE!
...and did I mention that Gwen Stefani from No Doubt also thinks these cookies are delish!?
Anyway, that all being said...I need to have another $1,000 sent in by this Friday!!! I'm trying not to worry since I know that the Lord will provide. He always has & He always will. Please consider donating, or doing a bit of shopping...or as my friend, Wynne, likes to call it...Make a few "purchases with purpose."


No comments:
Post a Comment