Saturday, May 5, 2012

Rollin' Out the New Design...and A Special Request

Hello and welcome to my new and improved blog!  Don't you just love it?  The lovely Lauren worked very hard on making it beauty-full!  Check her site out at www.laurencasper.com.  I really am so happy with the new look.  It makes me feel so legit! 

Second, thank you for reading this post.  It's very special to me.  It's about prayer.  It's about adoption.  It's about praying for adoption.  That is a very good combination.  Yes?  Okay, so I know that I often ask you to pray for the hubby and I as we venture through the adoption process, but it always seems to be an after-thought type of request.  Well, I don't want it to be an after-thought anymore.  Matthew and I have asked you to donate, enter raffles, give of your time for us...we've been pretty upfront about that.  Why not treat prayer with even more importance?

 "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven."


So, duh!  Prayer seems like a good idea.  So, I'd like to ask you to pray for us.  Would you?  Could you?  And, if I may be so bold, would you continue to pray for us?  Every day?  How about at least for the next 5 days?  10 days?  Could you do that for us? 


If you have read this far, I would like to assume that this in fact means that you will pray for us!  Please pray that our home study is completed smoothly, that we are matched with a birthmother and we bring our babe home soon!  Please pray that we do all of this with peace and joy in our hearts and the desire for God's will above our own. 

So that is what we need from you.  We ask you to bring this before the Lord on our behalf.  It would mean the world to us.  It would mean the world to me, to the birthmother, and to our baby.  But, before you leave, I have one more itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny favor to ask of you.  Would you share this?  Would you link this to your facebook page or send this link via email?  Would you like our facebook page and keep up with us and continue to pray?  Would you bring it up to a friend and ask them to pray for some silly-nobody couple hoping to adopt?  I would love if you would do that & I would love if I could pray for you, too.  Please tell me how I can pray for you.  Facebook me, email me, leave a comment here.  Just tell me how to pray for you and I will do it.  You are amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment