Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Indian-Giver Credit Union

Things have been going well in my little world...a little too well really, and as we all know in life there are peaks and valleys. Goodbye peak and hello valley.

We were approved by a Christian credit union for a loan to cover the ENTIRE cost of the adoption and have just received notice that they have taken back the approval since we are not working with an agency. They did say that we could have our attorney sign on our behalf, but without a home study we cannot be matched and without a match we cannot hire an attorney and without this loan we cannot afford to hire an attorney...See the problem?

We knew that adoption wasn't going to be easy but we know that this is the path that God has set us on so...it is time to put my faith to the test. Though I write this barely able to see through my tears (I am definitely doing the ugly-cry) and though I write this completely overwhelmed and so unsure as to how we will come up with the rest of the money we need (at least another $9,000, and $1,000 of that by Monday) I do know who is in control and if God can create an entire universe then God can fund our adoption.

But how?

No comments:

Post a Comment