Monday, May 7, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Happy happy Monday! 

I decided to link up for Miscellany Monday because I had a few random thoughts and not too much otherwise...

This handsome man walking me down the aisle?  That's my Dad.  He was diagnosed diabetic a few months back.  He straightened his act up real quick like.  He ate healthy, he worked out, he lost weight, he kept in control.  Well...all of that hard work and sometimes your body still struggles.  Daddy is in the hospital right now. He was rushed to the ER last night in an ambulance in danger of slipping into a diabetic coma.  He is doing better, they are still working on stabilizing him, but he is back to his hilarious ways.  Praise the Lord.  I hung out with my Dad last night in the ER and my fave quote of the evening:
"I have to get better.  I need to see my baby have a baby." 



I found this on Pinterest.  I LOVE it.  It's from The Land of Nod.  I went go actually go buy a set of the sheets and can you believe that this collection is out of stock until July!?  Bummerr.  I need this!  Anybody who can find this somewhere else: I will give you 10 points.




Thank you Pei Wei for this excellent fortune.  It totally made a lazy Sunday a little more exciting.





miscellany monday at
lowercase letters

2 comments:

  1. awe!! love that fortune! The sheets are so cute!!! Hope your dad is feeling better and back home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fortune too, Lauren (and I may have just backordered a sheet!) haha, My dad is home and doing better, too. Oh, and what do you think about this new blog look? It's great, right!? :D

    ReplyDelete