Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pretty Stinkin' Grateful


We are in the midst of our homestudy & for this I am so grateful!  I am in awe of the entire adoption process and it's surreal to think that we are actually in it and this is no longer just a thought.  Seriously, is this happening?  We have our first interview this Saturday morning with the social worker assigned to our file and I am so excited!  

The only problem is, I read a lot of adoption articles and I do a lot of research adoption, and I have been reading a ton of articles on how families have been so nervous and cleaned their house like maniacs for their interviews!  I have not been nervous, nor did I have any intentions of busting out the q-tips and toothbrushes to scrub all of those nooks & crannies.  But, maybe I'm the crazy one and these nervous-cleaning maniancs are on the right track.  Maybe I should be nervous!?

But, either way, I am so grateful to be in the midst of this and for the peace that God has given me about the upcoming interrogation interview!


ThankfulThursdaya punk, a pumpkin and a peanut







2 comments:

  1. AHHH!! Ash, I am SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!
    I will be praying that Saturday goes absolutely flawless and amazing :)
    Thanks for linking up to First Day of My Life's Thankful Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cami. Your prayers were heard and the homestudy was flawless! I'm enjoying your blog (especially your pet peeve blog! haha!) Thanks again for your prayers, you have no idea how much they are appreciated!

      Delete