Sunday, January 22, 2012
You'll be Blessed.
So, life is especially crazy and busy right now! These next two weeks are filled with birthdays, baby showers, anniversaries....and one anniversary cruise for Matthew and I! It's pretty cool considering how many beautiful things we are a part of celebrating! But anyway, I could talk all days about these events but today I just want to share something real quick. This song I wanted to share is the song that Matthew and his mom danced to at our wedding...and while I had my IPod on shuffle the other day it came on and in the first time in a long time I listened to the words of this song. Tears of joy came streaming down my face as I heard this song in a whole new light. The song is called Blessed by Elton John and I now consider it my special song to my special baby. To all the future parents out there working on bringing home your special miracle, I know this song will touch your heart, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this!
ReplyDelete