Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello!

It's really fun to see our blog view-count go up!  That means that people are actually looking at our blog, which we hope means that people are shopping through us on Amazon!  But, we have realized that ever since we sent out some of our 'letters' sharing with people our choice to adopt & to raise money through more creative fundraising...that a lot of people who recieve our letter or a business card through a friend may not really know who the heck we are!  So, let us introduce ourselves!  We are Matthew & Ashley O'Brien.  We are a young married couple (days away from our one year anniversary!)...


We love the Lord & we love our dog, Mo!


I love to go to the gym, Matthew loves to play basketball, and we both like to have fun!  We like to play chess (Matt ALWAYS wins!)


...and sometimes we get silly & after a romantic dinner, we run around and play like kids together.  I love having fun with my very handsome husband!


We have really great families & we hope to start a great family ourselves!  Matthew works for TSA & I work for a local coffee company as customer service.  Please, don't mind me for bragging, but Matthew has the best work ethic!  He is so great at his job, he works so hard & is a great provider.  I really admire him & respect him for all he does at his job.  Anyway, this is us & thank you for everybody who loves and supports our decision to begin the adoption process & thank you God for being soooo good!


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! So glad I got to spend some time catching up with you both! I'll be praying for you guys and your coming baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Maybe the three of us can take a trip to Honduras one day! :)

    ReplyDelete