Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Lovely Day

I woke up thinking yesterday would be filled with laundry & toilet scrubbing.  Instead it was a beautiful day spent with my momma and my baby in Old Town Orange.  For those who aren't local, Old Towne Orange is a historic part of Orange County filled with at least a dozen legit antique stores, boutiques and about a bazillion great places to eat.  I could have spent all day there....instead I settled for a few hours.  I didn't take too many photos but here is what I did manage to immortalize:


 
Lunch at Watson's Drug Store
A new toy giraffe from the children's boutique!
Some awesome wooden blocks I scored from one of the many antique stores
Special family time with John, my parents & sister.

Pumpkin Cupcake Perfection
Love this place!

Exchanging funny photos and E*Cards with my best friend & my sister



A lovely day, indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment