Who had a great weekend and has two thumbs? **This Girl!**
1. The Mo-Dog and I went to the park...He loved it.
2. I went a little baby-crazy (duh) this weekend and did some organizing. We had been on a wait list in our apartment complex to rent out a two-bedroom, but since our adoption is going to cost more than we originally planned, we decided there is nothing wrong with our 1-bedroom for now...but it does mean we have to get a little more creative with organizing and storage. On the changing table shelves...here is what I came up with:
3. Totally b-l-e-s-s-e-d by a family from the church this weekend! We were given a Moby Wrap, Snap & Go Stroller & a Snugrider Graco carseat and base all because they wanted to bless us for our adoption! Say what!? How amazing is that!? We are so totally blessed by this family & their generosity. Seriously.
4. I need a STARBUCKS. I don't know why, but I am dying over here & totally craving a Skinny Caramel Macchiato. Grande. Iced. YUM.
5. Oh yah, & sweeeeet & handsome Matthew took me on the best date ever on Saturday! We went to Portola Coffee (OH YES), and walked around all these awesome boutiques, stopped for lunch at the Cheese Shop and ate outside on the beautiful patio. It was the BEST. We had so much fun & Matthew even bought the baby a present! See the cute girraffe blanket rolled up in the picture above? That's from Daddy! So cute!


Macchiatto's are my favorite!! Now you've got me craving one haha!
ReplyDeleteHi, Alyssa...I have to admitt, I gave in to my craving and ran to Starbucks during my morning break & it definitely hit the spot! Hope you get your daily dose of caffeine in, too! =)
ReplyDelete