And with so many generous people willing to give...how willing have I been to give? Can we sell our bikes? Downgrade from our fanchy-schmanzy meals with the brand name foods to store brand? What can we do? I have really loved fundraising & raffles. I love feeling the love from so many people but God needs to get the glory for our adoption story and not any clever idea we might come up with.
So, if you would still like to donate to us, serve the fatherless and the orphans! Sponsor a child, give to a Boys and Girls club, donate your time in helping us with a garage sell or two and most importantly pray! Pray that we follow God in every step of this and that we are open to His provisions. God is good. He is loving. He blesses even though we don't deserve it. I doubt, but with a God as big as mine, there is no doubt that this adoption will happen.
We love you all so much for donating and participating in all this & we thank you. You are so permanently a part of our baby's story and in our hearts. Please continue to pray for us, for our finances, for paperwork, for the birthmother and of course, for Baby O.
So, without further delay the winner of the movie night giveaway!
Winner: Tammy Nelson

No comments:
Post a Comment