Wednesday, November 3, 2010

God Is (SO!) Good!

Okay, okay. First off here is a lovely picture of my most handsome nerd-a-riffic future hubby and I from our church "High Seas Expedition" from October 31st!




Okay, but really...what I just haaaaad to write about is how truly amazing our God is! A week ago, Matthew & I received a phone call from the car dealership saying we might have to give back our new car because the bank ended up not wanting to finance us! I, of course, unlike my sweet fiance, spent the week worrying about this...but tonight the dealership's financing department gave Matthew a call and not only did we end up finding a bank willing to take our offer but they asked for less money!!!! WOW!!! Not to mention, how good is God for giving us AWESOME pre-marital counselors? Pat & Ron are truly an amazing couple & Matt & I have really learned to trust and admire them. So, Monday night, we took advantage of their huge hearts & unloaded months worth of wedding worry! It felt so nice to be heard & to hear such loving, Godly advice. So we took the advice and are really on the fast track to a great marriage! I think I understand this whole "perfect peace" talk...and I like it. =] So, next week Matthew & I will be taking a day to plan a very small wedding. Unfortunately, the place I posted a picture up of from last post didn't work out, so it's back to square one! But God has really, once again, shown his faithfulness to me (& to us) despite my lack of trust and hope at times. I love being proven wrong and being reminded all the time that God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment