Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So In Love...

with other blogs! Here are a few blogs that I just cannot get enough of!

ruffledblog.com

Ruffled is so awesome! A great mix of wedding pictures, vintage or classic, wedding DIYs & even wedding classifieds!

ever-ours.com

Ever-Ours is one that am newly addicted to. Totally cute.

dparkphotography.com/blog/

A really great wedding photographer who I only wish we were lucky enough to use for our biiiiig day! Drexelle & David, though I have only recently really gotten a chance to talk to (we went to HS together but she and I never crossed paths then) are incredibly talented. Not to mention, Drexelle is so sweet with a real servant's heart.

So these are the three sites I visit on a regular basis. They keep me up late at night and distract me when I am supposed to be working. I can't be blamed, seriously. These blogs are just too wedding-rific.

No comments:

Post a Comment