Monday, March 25, 2013
John & the Pacific
...It was a beautiful day. Seriously it was one of those days that just had GOD written all over it. I was grateful. The sand was warm, the water was cool and the breeze was light. I was a little nervous thinking that John would hate the beach (since he isn't such a fan of bath time) and our family fun day would turn into a family fright day! But mister john john did not disappoint. He was curious about the crashing waves & kept trying to get in the water with daddy, he loved the sand & didn't seem to mind the discomfort that sand in your pants brings & he LOVED his special family time. So did we. So...enough about the perfection of the day...I'll just let the pictures proof it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Oh my goodness! What a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Looks like he had a fabulous time!
ReplyDelete