Wednesday, March 20, 2013

F. Y. I.


  • I just thought I'd let ya'll know...My blog has been redesigned!  I am so excited for it to go up!  I think it's much more "me."  Jessica, you nailed it!!

  • If you want to help me get to Africa...and let's face it...I need all the help I can get...you can donate (see paypal button on the right side) or you can be a part of the online auction fun!  Just make sure to like my facebook page to keep up with all the goodies that are going to be auctioned off!  I am going to auction off one item at a time that way I can spend more time gushing about the generous donors and highlight all the awesomeness of their donations!  The first auction starts tomorrow and you can with this:


  • Also, I am being serious when I say I need your help!  I joined a weight loss challenge to earn some more money for my trip & of course, to loose a little weight...and I weighed in last week just to find out I gained TWO POUNDS!  I gained!  Which means I had to pay $2!  Does anybody have any good recipes?  Work out tips?  Offer free liposuction?  No on the liposuction???

  • And don't forget....The Orphan & Beyond Series is still going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment