I do have a lot to catch up on though and a lot to share! Like the fact that already I have been approached by people meaning all too well with unsolicited advice and opinions. Sometimes I'm amazed at the accuracy and sometimes I hope I can hold in my laughter until they are out of ear shot! But, I will save that for another day...right now I'm busy enjoying a quiet moment while the hubby is at the park playing b-ball, the dog has quit barking and the babe is sound asleep! Did I mention that I am showered (legs shaved, too!) the house is clean and the dishes are done!?
If only every night were so peaceful and I could feel like a boss for being a super mom! But that alter ego only comes around every so often and she just so happened to show up tonight!
So, for now, I leave you with some eye candy and a promise to fill you in on all the goings on in the little O'Brien family very soon! Plus, a sneak peek of our family photo session coming soon, too!
Some serious bed-head
Naked baby (there is a diaper under there...don't judge!).
Starting to smile and is it to die for, or what!?



Oooh, that smile! He's a beauty!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!!
ReplyDeletelove.
ReplyDeleteHaha, bummer!!! Just make sure to wear pants! :)
ReplyDelete