Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Home Sweetest Home

As some of you may know...Matthew and I moved out of our apartment on Goldenwest St which we shared with a roomate into our own little home on Edinger! We can actually see our church from our parking stall! It feels so wonderful to come home to my little family! Matthew and Mo are my most favorite guys in the world! So, thanks to a few good friends blessing us with their time and manual labor we moved in just a few hours on Friday night and I spent all of Saturday morning unpacking! It felt like Christmas all over again! We never used our engagement party presents, bridal shower or wedding presents either...it was all packed away until precisely this day! Here is the disaster our dining room looked like after unpacking everything:



Now, please keep in mind that 1)These pictures do not do our sweet little home any justice at all and 2)It is a work in progress as well. I see a few garage sells, thrift stores, and trips to Crate & Barrel in my future!!!

Our living room:


Our kitchen:


Our patio (which by the way I cannot wait to get started on!!!):



And thank you to EVERYBODY who blessed us with money, presents, your time and especially prayers...it was only because of these things our cupboards our stocked and our house is so homey. It really was overwhelming when we realized all the people we loved helped make our house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment