Monday, July 1, 2013

...Africa Blogs...

I was blessed to be a part of a team that was not only sold out for Jesus, but they were also incredibly loving & kind, brave, compassionate & hilarious.  Seriously, the laugh-factor was ridiculous. 




Anyhow, I was also blessed to be a part of the team who was led by the Knights & the Elders.  Jenna Knight & Wynne Elder are both blogging/adoptive mamas and can I just take this time to say that if you think they are beautiful, Godly women and love their blogs & photos & all that...then they will blow you away in person.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect upon meeting them.  I mean, I've been following their blogs for over a year now & felt silly because I felt like I already knew them!  I kinda felt like a stalker!

But, they are both humble & kind & I can happily say that we are now true, genuine & forever friends.  And did I mention the other girls on my team?  I miss them and they all will forever hold a special place in my Africa-lovin' heart.  So, with that said, both Wynne & Jenna have been writing about their time in Africa and all that they experienced during our time there.  You can check Wynne's blog out HERE & you can check Jenna's blog out HERE.  Also, the coolest J-Rey I've ever met is writing about her experience in Africa & you can check her blog out HERE.



Do it.  You won't regret it.  Promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment