Anyway...I promised to share photos from our amazing baby shower. Now, I know a lot of adoptive families don't want a baby shower until after the baby is home but for Matthew & I we were so happy to have it before for a few reasons:
1. We're excited to share in the joy of our adoption!
2. We were also excited to be surrounded by family & friends
3. Uh...this baby needed some stuff, big time. And trust us, our family showered this little one with love!
4. Whenever this baby comes, tomorrow or next year, we know it's coming, so what does it matter if it's before or after???
5. I did not want to write a million thank you cards, if we had a shower after the baby arrived! I'd rather be enjoying our baby!
So, all rambling aside...here are a bunch of photos from what is sure to have been the sweetest baby shower ever:















What a great looking shower! That is a blessed baby!
ReplyDelete