I love Thankful Thursday! It's great to look back at the past week and realize how blessed we truly are! God is good and he gives abundantly, from the little to the big. This week was amazing and this is what I am grateful for:
1. Since we have changed agencies, to get us online and active so we could be matched with a birthmother, the process to get us to the media team should have taken TWO WEEKS, and I am grateful that the ENTIRE PROCESS, including the media team consultations took us only ONE WEEK and we are now online and waiting for our match! God heard our prayers and He definitely answered!!!
2. My sister took me to a place in Costa Mesa called the "Anti-Mall." It was filled with eclectic stores, kiosks and crazy restaurants. We ate at a placed called "The Gypsy Den." It was delish. Anyhoots, we stopped in at Urban Outfitters and I picked up these awesome pint glasses that Matthew & I have used every day. I am grateful for this fun find!
3. 4th of July? Yes. We spent the evening at my parents. The neighborhood was NUTS! It looked like Disneyland on steroids. But, highlight? S'Mores. Duh. And, oh yah, I am also grateful for the time spent with family. It was so needed. I haven't laughed so hard in a loooong time!
4. Special delivery! I am soo grateful for this awesome present that was waiting for us at our front door when I get home on Tuesday. Thank you to my mother-in-law and her sweet hubby, Brian! We cannot wait to put this together today & of course, next order of business, put a baby in it! =)
Love Linkin' Up





linking up from Thankful. I hope you do have a baby for that gear soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Next step is to definitely get the babe so all the stuff we have can be put to good use!
DeleteI love the pint glasses! Looking forward to the post where you tell us you have a match :)
ReplyDeleteAren't they great!? So fun. I look forward to that post, too, Heidi! =)
DeleteGod is good =) It's nice to "meet" you through this blog.
ReplyDeleteGod is sooo good! Nice to "meet" you as well! Love your photos! Beautiful!
DeleteSo so excited to hear that the process is going as wonderfully as it is!! Ahh prayers are answered!! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to Thankful Thursday at First Day of My Life!! :) Happy Friday!
It's so exciting, Cami! =) ....already looking forward to next Thankful Thursday!
DeleteThanks, Esther!
ReplyDelete