Thursday, October 20, 2011

We'll Get There Fast So We Can Take It Slow...

Yep...That's right!  Matthew & I are going on a seven day cruise to the Mexican Riviera in exactly 100 days!

Itinerary:
Day 1: Leave port in Long Beach
Day 2: Day at Sea
Day 3 and 4: Cabo San Lucas
Day 5: Puerto Vallarta
Day 6 and 7: Days at Sea
Day 8: Arrive back in Long Beach

Exciting Cruise Business that's probably a whole lot of nothing but a whole lot to me:

 1. 95% of this cruise was paid entirely by recycling cans and turning in our spare change for the past 6 months. 

2. Matthew and I are departing on January 29th...which is our one year anniversary!  I like to call this our second honeymoon...Matt likes to roll his eyes when I say that and call it a vacation.  I guess either way, it doesn't really matter what it's called as long as we're taking it together!

3. We still have a few months to save up...which means excursions, excursions, excursions!  If there has been one thing that I cannot stop talking about, it has been swimming with the dolphins...so I recycled a little more, cashed in some more coins...& we now have our first excursion booked!  We are doing a Dolphin Encounter in Puerto Vallarta and I am beyond excited so much so that it's bordering ridiculous. 

This is the actual place we will be at when we swim with the dolphins

4. We do not need passports for this trip...we only need passport cards.  Easy!  Done! 

5. Now we wait...and then we celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment