Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just a Quick Blog Thought


In a conversation I had today with two very beautiful friends, I was telling them how I know there are people out there waiting & watching for Matthew and I to fail. For us to 'fall out' of love, for us to split up...for us to not make it. We know that we are so very in love but there is something else that binds us together, or should I say that there is someone else? If it were up to our own strength we wouldn't make it...but it is not our own strength. It is the Lord. We give thanks to the Lord for keeping us together now and always...for giving us His love, peace & strength to keep going on. We know that we are going to make it because we know that we are not alone. Can I get an Amen??? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment