Friday, December 17, 2010

Holidays? Are they here and almost gone already!?

Wow, is it just me or have the holidays already passed with hardly a chance to get into the Christmas spirit...let alone even celebrate it!!! I guess maybe between, work, pre-marital counseling, Relevant, doctors, family & wedding madness, time has simply just flown by!

This time last year, Matt & I had become close friends. This included endless hours hanging out doing nothing in particular, a few "church dates," and the watchful eyes of our friends at Relevant. We were still 'just friends' and seperate enough to not really get the chance to celebrate the holidays together, and this year we haven't celebrated much either. Now, next year...next year will be a whole other story! But here are a few things we have managed to carve some time out & do this Christmas season...

Matt & I hung out with Ella-bella at the fam at cousin slash brother's (Ruuuuudy) at his symphonic concert. AMAZING!!!



At Disneyland by Santa's reindeer. (And yes...there is a Minnie Mouse veil on my head!)



Matt is decorating the Guzman family Christmas tree...next year though...he & I will decorate the O'Brien family tree!!!



Merry CHRISTmas everybody! Remember (HE) is the reason for the season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment