So, here it is...my 3rd attempt at beginning a blog! But, this time, I feel there might be more inspiration. The first few times I just lacked the motivation, but now I feel there is somethin' to talk about! I realized with so much life going on all around us the best thing to do and the best way to stay connected would be just to blog about it! So, I suppose first thing is first...Matt & I will not be having the wedding we were planning. As sad as I was about this in other ways I am completely relieved and happy with our decision! I know that we are walking down the path that God has chosen for us so at the end of the day I am okay with it! We will spend the rest of our lives celebrating our marriage & that is what truly matters. In other news, Matthew and I bought a car last week. It is beautiful! It is a 2008 Kia Spectra.

Also, Matthew recently was asked to sign on full time with TSA! That was so awesome & such a huge blessing! So, thanks to full time work for both of us, we have begun our apartment hunt. I think we are both really set on moving in to the Corte Bella apartments in Fountain Valley

This is a picture of the model we previewed. So many cupboards! I cannot wait to fill 'em! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment